Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Okay...



I love reading blogs. Not so sure if anyone reads mine....

However, the one set back to this is feelng like the blogs I read all display the lives of really talented ladies. They are actually making use of their talent. They are moving forward in their life. They are actually selling things on Etsy. People know they exist.

They have lives that are interesting to blog about. Me on the other hand, not so much. I work (a lot), I exercise (sometimes), I sleep, I cook, and clean (sometimes), and that's it. I love crafts, but don't have time (or money or space) to make them. I love new recipes, but I have picky hubby who cannot eat cheese or spicy foods and doesn't like veggies (I know! What?). I wear cute clothes sometimes, but not cute enough to take pics of everyday (plus, I don't have the time!). Sigh...what's my niche? It seems like I should be know since I will be turning 29 in a couple of months. But, I don't.

I'm just mediocre right now, and I have to learn to be okay with that.....





and wait on the Lord for what He has for me, which I know will be something great...

No comments:

Post a Comment