Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy 2012 Everyone! My hubby and I didn't do anything for New Year's Eve. In fact, I fell asleep at 10:30 on Saturday night. LOL So sad...I'm not even 30 years old yet!

But, because I didn't stay up so late on Saturday night, I was able to do lots and lots of stuff on Sunday! I had a cleaning/organization day of sorts...

First, I organized my coupons and picked out the ones I will need to make my grocery list for this week.


I did SEVERAL loads of laundry.


(Yeah, sorry about the stock photo, my laundry is really not interesting enough to be the object of a photo shoot!)

I got a cheap-y plastic shoebox and made myself a manicure kit (which is what I am the most excited about)! It's the little things, ya know...



And, I got my thank you notes written to my family for the Christmas gifts they gave me (and I made sure to include coupons in their letters that I know I would not use before they expired).



Yesterday, I was superrrrrr lazy and I love love loved it! I got up at 8:30 and had breakfast and coffee with the hubs, then after watching some Monday morning TV, I went back to bed for a long nap.

Then, all I did all day was shower and make my weekly grocery run...

Now, back to work...Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment