Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Can Dream About You...

Ok, I know it's still January, but I'm already thinking about it---Spring! Especially Spring shoes!

Like these...
(They also come in a black and white stripe with green lining---so cute!)

Or these....
(They come with a cute green lining, too!)

Or these...
I am really getting into yellow this year. It used to be my least favorite color, but I'm coming around...

Or these....
These are limited edition--you think that's a good enough reason for my hubby to say I can buy them? :)

Or these...
Maybe for a special occasion??? Super cute!

Or these...
Ok, I would probably never buy these, but they are really fun...

Or these....
These are more my speed (and they look like they would go with anything!)

And last but not least....
(Just in case I'm feeling really preppy one day...)

Ok, that's enough daydreaming for now...back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment