Thursday, November 10, 2011

Circadian Rhythm

Long time no see...how ya been?!

I haven't blogged in a while because I have been super busy. Of course, I work 40 hrs per week, and then there's laundry, cooking, dishes, grocery shopping, etc to keep up with...not to mention, I have joined a gym and try to go to their hip-hop aerobics class 2-3 times per week. (So far, I've lost 4 lbs---yay!)

One other thing that has been totally killing me is this whole time change thing. It's a great thought that I had the opportunity to get an extra hour of sleep last Saturday night, but that didn't happen. My hubby and I had the alarm set for 8am and we ended up getting up at 7 without the alarm!

This whole week I've been going to bed between 8-9:30 (because my body thinks it's 9-10:30), which means I wake up on my own at 5:30 every morning. Let me tell you---not working!!! I roll over, look at the clock, and try to go back to sleep until my alarm goes off. Problem is, by the time I fall back to sleep, it's time to get up!

UGH! Well, since my circadian rhythm is completely out of whack, I have decided to dedicate today's post to the thing I have been spending the most time with lately---the covers!!!

Cute duvet set!!!


Sleepy Owl=LOVE ♥


Mmm cozy quilt...zzzzz

Cuddle? Yes, please!


Sparkly sleeeeep


Blue zig-zag=pretty!


I ♥ granny squares!


and don't forget the aromatherapy room spray!

Ready? Set. Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment