Monday, November 14, 2011

Still Respecting Thanksgiving.....

Ok, I couldn't resist...


I have been trying really hard not to do anything Christmas-related until after Thanksgiving. This is in response to "Christmas" coming earlier and earlier every year. I, for one, don't like it...I like to make fall last as long as possible...and I love Thanksgiving, (which is sadly becoming passed over as a big holiday in my opinion...) so I'm on a "Respect Thanksgiving" kick!

But today, like a little kid wanting to peek inside of a wrapped present, I went on Pinterest and searched "Christmas".


and found tons of cuteness!


I'm not ready yet, but...


I'm getting there.....


slowly, but surely....


I'm still not putting up Christmas decorations or listening to Christmas music until at least the day after Thanksgiving. This year, I'm even taking it one step further and even waiting until December to buy most of my Christmas gifts!


But, that doesn't mean I can't look, does it???


It's right around the corner...


and though I must respect Thanksgiving, I eagerly await Christmas, too :)
 
(all photos courtesy of pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment