Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hiatus

Hi Readers! Just wanted to let you know I am taking a vacation from blogging as well as creating for a little while...

I just have too much going on, unfortunately! We are in the process of closing out our fiscal year here at work and my little sister's baby boy is due to make his grand appearance anytime now! After I get back with staying with my sister for a few days, our company is going to be getting ready for our Annual Sales Meeting Week in August.

So, I guess I would consider this my summer vacation from my job as Designer and Owner of Part Time Creations. As always, thank you for your continued support and I hope you will join me again in mid-August :)

~Stacey Kelley
Designer/Owner/Operator
Part Time Creations
http://www.parttimecreations.etsy.com/
parttimecreations@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment