Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, America!

I hope everyone had a safe, happy, and fun 4th!

I know Jesse and I did :)


For America's B-Day, we did the All-American thing and went to watch America's favorite pastime--baseball...

This is us waiting for the game to start...

Our view from the cheap seats!

 We only made it through 3 1/2 innings before it starting raining cats and dogs...(Notice the ominous looking clouds behind the scoreboard!)
So, everyone had to leave the stands and go stand under them in the "concourse" where all the food and souvenir vendors are set up. We didn't get soaked too bad, though because we brought an umbrella :)

They called off the game, but still did the fireworks show once the rain stopped...

All in all, me and my main squeeze had a fun 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment