Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Thankful

I had a great week and I have so many things to be thankful for!

1) Went for a follow up at GI Doc and he told me the pain and inflammation in my stomach was most likely a severe bacterial infection and not my gallbladder. Since I have been taking the probiotics he gave me, I feel so much better!

2) The weather around here has been gorgeous and perfect for the past few days! Last Thursday after work, me and my hubby went on a mini-date at the local deli and ate outside.






Mmmm nice view and delicious turkey bacon ranch wrap with fresh fruit :)

3) Today my sister, her hubs, and their kids are coming to see us and we are taking them to a local place called Hill Ridge Farms where they have hay rides, a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, etc. Pics of our outing to come (if I remember to take them)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment