Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn Afternoon

Yesterday, I took my hubby, sis, her hubby, and their bebes to a local farm...


At first, we weren't too sure about it because it was very crowded, but once we got there and walked around, we had lots of fun!





 The best part to me was going on the hayride and picking out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch...

and watching my niece slide down the huge slide (all by herself!)... 

and my baby nephew slept through the whole thing!

And I don't know who these people are, but that is an adorable pair of baby pants with the jack-o-lantern on the butt! (note to self: one day when you have a baby, buy or DIY some of these...)



All in all, fun way to spend the day soaking up some Indian Summer sun and sweet familyness.


 



Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment