Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Inspired Again!

I have just been soooo uninspired lately. I think a big part of it is that I want to create so many things, but I just don't know where to start, and also, I don't have the space. I also don't have the time (hence the name, Part Time Creations...)

Anyway, I had the awesome privilege of baby-sitting my newest little nephew, Tyson, on Saturday, and he was such a good boy for Aunt Stacey. He never cried even once! He only fretted a little when his paci would fall out of his mouth or when I had to change him (he doesn't like to be laid flat on his back :/). Otherwise, he just slept or looked up at me when I was holding him.


See, ain't he a cutie?

Anyway, since I watched him for like 10 hours, I got to watch tons and tons of HGTV, which I do not ever get the chance to do because #1 we don't have cable, and #2 I don't have time. Aww man, I loved it and it made me wish I had a house instead of a 1 BR rental, which I cannot paint, so I could go all out!

Here are some rooms that really get me going...hope you enjoy as much as I do!





Okay, these didn't come from HGTV, they came from House Beautiful and Elle Decor, but anyway, they inspire me!


No comments:

Post a Comment