Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grand Re-Opening!

Lately, creating on a part-time basis has been happening a little more part-time than I would like. I have just felt so uninspired, perhaps a little too lazy, and maybe somewhat overwhelmed to make more things for my etsy shop. (Which is why I only have three items in there right now, but I digress...)

Anyway, I have also been trying to decide in what direction I would like to take the shop. You see, I am pretty much a jack of all trades and master of none. However, from working in retail for years and years as well as taking marketing and merchandising classes, I know that approach really doesn't work most of the time. I mean, even if you sell a variety of things, you still have to have one common theme, like "all items under $10", or "vintage", or "women's clothing", etc...

So, I have decided to take down all the paper goods I had for sale and concentrate mainly on fun handmade jewelry for now. I also dabble in crochet as well as paper collage work, so of course I will add some of those things later. I think the crochet will come first since summer is coming to an end :)

So, for now I am working on a few cute but inexpensive pieces of casual everyday hand made jewerly, such as the pieces below....I have several items ready and I am planning on shooting, editing, and uploading photos for a better part of the day tomorrow for my grand re-opening!


I will post when I am done so you can go check it out :)

As always, thanks for your support and I look forward to sharing my creations with you!

~Stacey
Owner/Designer
Part Time Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment