Monday, June 20, 2011

Christmas in July

How cute is this???!!!


This Baby's 1st Christmas ornament just came in the mail for me from OrnamentShop.com and I am so excited to present it to my sister once she has her little boy, Tyson, who is due in July :)

This is the packaging in which the ornament arrived to me--very quickly and in perfect condition, by the way!


You should really check out OrnamentShop.com. They have lots of ornaments which arent your traditional Christmas ornament, such as...Travel Ornaments, Pet Ornaments, and even Occupation Ornaments! (Of course, if you prefer traditional Christmas ornaments, they carry those as well...)

Need ideas? Click OrnamentShop.com's Christmas Ideas link for help! I know it's still summer, but it's never too early to start planning for the biggest holiday of the year :)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment