Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 Day Journal Challenge~Days 2 through 5

This weekend was verrrryyyy busy and I'm exausted, so that's why I am posting journal pages 2 thru 5 together.

My parents enjoyed their 30th wedding anniversary this year, which fell on May 31st---and they wanted a party, so we ended up throwing them one at their church's fellowship hall on Saturday evening. They delegated everyone certain prep tasks and of course, I volunteered myself to do all the decorating (naturally). :)

So after spending all day running around town, making 15 flower arrangements, yada yada yada, and then actually attending the party and cleaning up afterwards, I did not have time to post! Then, I work full time (I won't even go into that~'nuff said!)

I have been keeping up with my journal though! Here is what I've done so far...

Here is my page for Prompt 2:





umm yeah-excuse the legs and feet--I have never been good at drawing those!



Have you been inspired to start the 30 Day Journal Challenge yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment