Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 Day Journal Challenge-Day 6

I know it might not seem like a big deal to you, but wow, this 30 Day Journal Challenge has really been making me refocus on my wants and dreams and it's helping me get out of the day to day humdrum that I sometimes slip into!

Today's prompt, Prompt 6, was to write a letter to yourself telling yourself how awesome you are :)

Here is mine...


Let me explain...

At this season in my life, I am working full time to help put my hubby through school and we are waiting until he finishes his undergrad (approx 2 more years) to try to have kids. What makes that even more difficult sometimes is that some of my close friends and family members have kids and that makes me want them all the more! And it doesn't help matters that I am almost 30 years old.

Anyway, I have an awesome niece and nephew (and another one on the way!) that I can dote on :) I also have to remember that my mom didn't even get married until she was 30--I'm only 28!

I needed a reminder that I enjoy the time I get to spend with just me, or just me and my hubs, and the time that I can just sit and blog, or crochet, or craft, or read my Bible without a little one needing me 24/7.

I need to be reminded that I have artistic talent, which I have not been taking time to use and enjoy. I have just been laying it to the side for the past few years, and lately and have been using my talents more and more and I'm getting excited about it!

I have a really great life and I am very blessed...I just needed to write a letter to remind myself of that today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment