Sunday, May 1, 2011

Score!

Yesterday, my hubby and I got up at the crack of dawn (okay, well he got up at the crack of dawn, but I didn't join him until 7:30) and we went to the SEBTS Campus-Wide yard sale! Look what we scored...all for only 38 bucks :)

Thomas O'Brien Bathmat (with the tag still on!): $3


Green Leather purse from Italy (well, at least that's what the seller told me): $3

Cute boots! $1

2 shirts, 1 jersey vest, and 2 tunics: $5 total
 


Purple polka dot photo album (looks brand new): $0.50


2 art books: $1.50


5 mags and 2 cute gift bags: FREE (the seller gave them to me since I bought so much of her stuff!)


And finally, 9 books for my all of my sweet hub's Theological study adventures :) $27 (that's less than what one commentary can set you back if you buy it brand new! Also, that's an average of $3 per book.) 


Ahh, yard sales---good for the environment (b/c you are recycling/reusing old stuff) and good for your wallet!

1 comment: