Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Booty!

I have been so busy thinking about my new etsy shop and working at my day job and doing stuff for some other upcoming events in my life that I almost forgot to post the gifts that my wonderful friends and family got me for my b-day! So, here goes...

My sister, who is a hairdresser, hooked me up with a trim and some highlights :) I will have to post another pic of me wearing it straight...looks much better!

She also got me this t-shirt from her daughter's dance company and this awesome butterfly bracelet.


My mom got me these pretty flowers...

and these...


and this bird feeder.

 Oh, and she gave me money to buy this dress :)

My hubs wrote me this awesome card...

and he is taking me to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie when it comes out...

and he let me get this sweet new laptop!

My bestie, who is the Assistant Manager at a Kay Jewelers store, started this pretty bracelet for me for Christmas and she got me the "K" bead (because my last name starts with a K) and green crystal charm for my b-day :)

And last, but certainly not least, when I went to visit my bro and sis in law this weekend they gave me this beautiful necklace and earrings and a reed diffuser, which matches my office at work perfectly! (I will have to post a pic of the reed diffuser later-I forgot to snap a pic of it before I left work today!)


I also got to spend my b-day weekend here!

God has given me 28 years of life on His beautiful Earth and has blessed me richly with great friends and a loving family. He has also promised me eternal life through belief in His son, Jesus Christ and the sacrifice that He made on the cross to pay for all my sins so that I do not have to spend eternity separated from our just and holy God. And that, my friends, is the greatest gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment