Friday, May 13, 2011

Letter to My Potential Patrons...


Dear Shoppers,

 I am pleased to announce that my etsy shop, Part Time Creations, is now up and running!

Of course, I only have 12 items up for sale right now and I don't have a cute banner up yet, but it's start! I plan on making lots more stuff for the next two weeks and expanding my inventory by at least two or three fold.


I also have business cards, a return address stamp, and note pads with my business name on the way!



Feel free to visit anytime and email me with questions, comments, and/or suggestions at parttimecreations@yahoo.com.

Please wish me luck in my brand-new endeavor...this is the first time I have ever attempted to do anything like this and I hope it goes well! Thanks for your support!

Truly Yours,

Stacey Kelley
Designer/Owner/Operator
Part Time Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment