Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Santa

With Christmas coming up, it's really hard not to see things that I want. I know that's not the meaning of Christmas, and I don't want you to think I'm being selfish in ANY way. It's just that when you go to stores more often, you're gonna see more stuff you want!

Dear Santa,

I've been a really good girl this year and I want....

1. These really cute knee socks...I don't care what color or where they come from...I just want need some!






(Sources: For Bare Feet, kohls.com, littlemissmatched.com, and Absolute Socks)


2. Handmade coffee cozies....as many travel mugs as we have, these are a great idea! (hmm...maybe I should DIY some?!?!?! I mean, unless Santa brings me some, of course) LOL










(all cozies found on etsy.com)

3. Chocolate! Well mainly, Moose Bites....BEST. CANDY. EVER. (I can see why they're sold out...)


4. Toms...one each in all of these styles, please. (Since you're Santa, you already know my size...) :)






5. And last, but not least....a very nice purse....not neccessarily a Coach, but hey the elves usually have good taste...I love this bag (hint, hint)...................oh who am I kidding? I haven't been good enough to get it this year! LOL




Oh, well. Maybe some day.....

xoxo,
Stacey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment