Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Shopoholic's Excitement

Yes, I will admit it. I like to shop. A lot. But, in my defense, if I want or need something, no one else is going to buy it for me, so I have to look out for #1. And I am an excellent shopper. I never buy anything that is not on sale, unless it's already a good deal or I'm in desperate need for it.

I'm so excited about my most recent purchases!!! I have ordered the following items to arrive at my home any time now between now and the first week of May...Can't wait to try them out!


New Vera Wang Glasses (purchased for super cheap from CoastalContacts.com)

Futon from WalMart.com for my living room (the pic does not do it justice at all!) I will have to take pics with the futon in it's new habitat once we get it all put together :)





Cute and inexpensive patches from etsy.com. Bought a brown t-shirt to put the elephant on and a light blue one for the bird. Pics to come once this project gets completed!

And last, but not least...



This is not the exact skirt I ordered, but almost just like it :) Cannot wait to wear it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment