Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Really?!

Well, my new glasses came yesterday. I was so excited when I pulled up to my apartment after work yesterday and saw a small rectangular box on my front stoop!

The first thing I did after I went inside was open them up...

Well, lo and behold---they are the wrong ones! Aww man...I looked online and checked my order, but the ones on my order are the ones I received. So, I'm not really sure about coastalcontacts.com. I could have sworn up and down I ordered these super cute Vera Wang glasses...


but these are the ones I got...















And they are tiny!!! There is no way to prove it, but I am convinced they changed my order. Oh, well-guess you get what you pay for. At least they are the correct prescription. I might try this site one more time, but if they mess up again, that's it. I will let you know how my next order turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment