Thursday, August 18, 2011

I want a baby!!!!

There, I said it....So now you know.

I really, really, really, really x1000 want to be a mom. I cannot even look at baby clothes or baby pictures or even hear the words "baby" or "onesie" or "pump" or "crawl" without getting sad.

I'm 28 years old and have been married a little over six years and I feel like I have been waiting for.ev.er. My hubby and I are waiting until he finished his undergrad to start a family (2 more years--which also seems like for.ev.er). I know in my head that we have made the right decision, but in my heart, there is a baby-shaped hole. And it's been there for at least four years now---and today I'm just having sort of a hard time with it.

So if you are praying person, and you happen to think about me today, please send up a little prayer.

Many thanks!
Love, Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww Stacey! You just wait, you and Jesse will have all the babies you can handle! I totally understand though...waiting is so hard. If you need some OB time let me know :)

    ReplyDelete